About The Country Wife Blog

Friday, September 27, 2024

Amigurumi Pumpkin Finished

 So to balance out the bat I made a pumpkin.  I never meant to get back to crochet but I love these and I really loved the granny squares I made for the fiber arts festival.  Even so, any crochet projects go to the bottom of the queue. I think there are thirty-three projects ahead of any crochet…!



Still to go are a couple of fabric ghosts. There are some cute amigurumi ghosts BUT I need to get started on a few of the more urgent knitting projects so I am going to take some squares of white on white fabric, add safety eyes, put a little stuffing in for a head with a bit of yarn around to delineate the head. I will show you when that is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: