About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Knitting, knitting, knitting

Yesterday and today have been filled with knitting...the Scandinavian hat class hat that I am doing at Country Woolens in Lebanon, NH; the earflaps hat for Bob with many colors in it; the socks for the Ravelry Sock Madness competition. 

Today was knitting group at Elsie's where I finished the first of two and a half pattern repeats on one sock and am nearly finished the first repeat on the second sock.  I may finish that pattern repeat tonight then get rolling some more on the earflap hat, though that does not have a deadline as the other two projects do...well, next winter, I guess.

One other thing on my mind today is clearing off the sewing table so I can set up The Incredible Sweater Machine.  I have a good mind to make myself a vest with it.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: