About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Mission: WE HAVE INTERNET AT HOME!!!

It is totally surprising how much we use the internet.  Today the internet people came and installed all the parts to make it happen.  We had thought to do it ourselves but then chose to have "them" do the installation for a big price.  Dear One said he would not have been able to do it since it entailed scaling around outside.   Son #3 could have done it but...not here!

Just a short note:  being "in field" is wonderful.  It is also exhausting so far.  Lovely people all working together to support the mission president and all the young missionaries.  (There are nearly 200 of them!). I expect pretty soon we will not be so tired at the end of the day.  I start looking at my watch around 7 PM and longing for 9 PM when I can in good conscience go to bed.  The last time I went to bed before 9 there was a knock at the door just a few minutes shy of 9, so I am trying to stay up.

Soon I plan to put up some pictures of the trip across our magnificent country.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: