About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Next Project...

Being down to the wire and going through "stuff", I found some wonderful hinged boxes I purchased two Christmases ago for gifting full of candies and cookies.  I love those hinged boxes and only seem able to find them around Christmas time.  With five large boxes, one small box, and a Snickers tin, many possibilities were open to me.

This is step one of a fun project that I HOPE to have finished in good season.

Step One:  Sister T and I went to Blick's Art Store and talked with a probably knowledgeable person...fortunately not the one with facial piercings...those creep me out.  Why do people wreck their beautiful faces and bodies with that stuff?  I suppose "they" look at me and wonder why I wreck my body with food...same thing, I guess.

Step Two:  Don old, but favorite blue "work" shirt.

Step Three:  Move boxes to patio.



Step Four:  Shake shake SHAKE the can of primer,  The girl said 2-5 minutes. I managed 3 minutes before I got sick of shaking.

Step Five:  Spray on the primer.

Step Six:  Wash hands.



This is one of the "clean" hands.  I guess they were right when they said to wear protective gear.  I could have worn a pair of soft gloves that I have, but did not think of it in the heat of the moment.

Today I go for an annual physical. I am sure the doctor will be very impressed with my colorful hands...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: