About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Knitting Today: Completed Mother Hen Kit by Susan B. Anderson

 We have a wonderful granddaughter who loved chickens when she was a child.  A couple of months ago I saw a pattern kit for Mini Mother Hen pattern by Susan B. Anderson at BarrettWoolCo.  It was so cute that I thought of our granddaughter.  I texted to see if she still liked chickens.  She gave me a resounding YES!  So what could I do but order the kit.  It took weeks before I could start but now this bird is completed.

The kit I wanted was sold out.  Several times!  Finally I had communication with Susan.  She told me they could send me a kit that was not quite the regular one. It would have different colors.  I said to go for it!  (As I am writing, it is sold out again!!)



Here is Hennie, the Left-Footed Soccer Chicken, in living color!  Every time I look at her, she makes me smile.  If you want to hear all about her, go to my Ravelry page.  There on Ravelry you will find out how she got her name!

Fun project which makes me want to knit animals.  At least a few animals!




1 comment:

  1. I can see why she makes you smile. She makes me chuckle.🤣

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here: