About The Country Wife Blog

Friday, June 16, 2023

A Sweet Gift

 On our anniversary day there was a package in the mail when I returned from the visits I had done.  When I opened it I saw that it was a gift from my sweet Dear One.  I love it.  It touches my heart.

He is so kind and loving to me and is constantly looking ahead to what may please me and give me peace and comfort.  Just some of the reasons I have loved him for fifty years.

What did I give him for a gift on our anniversary you ask.  A kiss.  Very boring and uncreative.  I never think of gifts for occasions in our life. I am always surprised when he gives them.  I should reform and think more clearly.  This makes me think of The Five Love Languages.  Obviously I have not got it yet...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: