About The Country Wife Blog

Monday, June 5, 2023

Garden Today: Greenstalk Vertical Garden Progress

 Just before Mother's Day Dear One purchased a Greenstalk Vertical Garden at my direct request. I was thrilled.  I have a little trepidation about using the "raised beds" on the lawn between the house and the pond. Aquatic reptiles are unnerving to me. 


 I have heard them singing a little too often recently.



This is the Greenstalk that was put together about four days previously.  It shows the wax beans peeking through the soil.


This is after two weeks...


This third photo is today after not quite a month!  We have harvested basil and need to harvest kale. We  will soon.

Because this is a container garden, it needs watering every day.  And today I watered twice....

So far I can say that I love this gardening method.  We will see how it goes through the heat of the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: