About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Bags, Bags, Bags!

 In my opinion you cannot have too many bags! You need bags for everything.  Recently I saw a video on making itty bitty boxed bags.  I loved that tutorial.  Maybe some day I will make some of those tiny bags but today I made some bags that are about 8.5” by 11”.


https://youtu.be/N5Akv6LjVaw?si=sUMCHhBuiibyRYox


The red bag was the first one I made. I found the boxing harder than I liked most likely because the fusible fleece I used to stabilize the fabric was too thick.

It is a good thing I finished the project this morning as this afternoon the bug that is going around bit me. So nasty.  Multiple angel people offered to bring soup and other goodies. Such wonderful offers but it might be a while before I want to eat again…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: