About The Country Wife Blog

Friday, February 14, 2020

Food Friday: Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce

Here is another LifeIsNoYoke recipe!  It is so good.  Granted, I don't think I have found a peanut sauce that I did not like, but this one, made with fresh peanuts is really yummy.


Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce

In a VitaMix container place:
1/2 cup peanuts (I used unsalted but roasted peanuts)
3 Tablespoons soy sauce ( I used Braggs Liquid Aminos)
1 Tablespoon rice vinegar (I used the seasoned rice vinegar we had)
1 clove garlic
1 Tablespoon sriracha--though I used only 1 teaspon the first time.
1 Tablespoon grated ginger (I just peeled a big hunk of fresh ginger, chopped it roughly and threw it into the jar)
6 Tablespoons water
Slice of fresh lime with no peel (I can say that if you forget to put the lime slice into the jar even though it is lying on the counter right there in front of you, it is still good sauce)

Blend on high speed for 1 or 2 minutes.

This is a photo of my first batch:


SO GOOD!

If you use this recipe Lenny and Shalva have a request:

Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE

LifeIsNoYoke on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: