About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wednesday Wildlife

 The squirrels in our bird feeder have incensed me over the weeks.  Today we finally see a benefit of their ministrations with our bird seed!





See this beautiful guy!  Right there less than six feet away from us as we stand at the sliding glass doors.  So beautiful.  You see how proudly he stands! Maybe nervously, too.... There are plenty of seeds for him on the surface of the "planter", thanks to the squirrels.

When I am thinking, and not carrying my phone/camera, I leave the phone on the end of the counter by the sliding door so I can pick it up without visible movement by the wildlife on the porch.  Everyone  (except the squirrels!!) is very skittish when we move on the other side of the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: