About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

The Best Banana Muffins

 Today our former Relief Society presidency is meeting to finish up some old business. To sweeten the occasion I promised some muffin tops. When I went to bed last night I thought maybe I would ditch that idea and buy something at the store. Fast forward to 3:30 this morning.

Since I was awake I decided to go ahead, find a recipe, and make the muffins.  I did find a recipe called The Best Banana Muffins and decided to give it a try.

This is how they turned out:


Here they are in a nice glass dish ready to go.  I did use up the batter in a different pan which was not as successful. Rather, getting the muffins OUT of the pan was not as successful. Those taste pretty good even though they are not as pretty as the muffin tops.

The only thing I  did differently than the recipe called for was to shake into the batter some chocolate chips when stirring in the flour. Worked like a charm.

https://sugarspunrun.com/wprm_print/12105

The above URL should take you to the recipe…I am creating this post on my phone and don’t seem able to embed the address…Looking forward to being with my dear sisters again in a few hours. Now back to bed to finish my night of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: