About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wednesday Wonders

Recently I was out walking around the ponds in the park across from our office.  Mainly I had gone to see if I could clap my eyes on the Canada Goose family...a mom, dad, and four babies.  Eventually I did see them but in the meantime, I saw the coolest thing.

As I was about to step onto the bridge, I heard some chirping birdsong.  I looked up and above my head a mother bird was just leaving her nest, probably to go find some more baby bird food.

This is what I saw--as I was too slow to get a photo of Momma Bird...
It is hard to see but there are some twigs from the bird nest sticking out above to the left of center.
There are so many fabulous sights to be seen if we keep our eyes open...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: