About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Vegetation Near Us, Plus Rocks


This beautiful tree lets us know that it really is fall.  Early autumn is such a beautiful time of year.  I love it.

For months now I have been meaning to take a picture for our grandchildren who love rocks.  There is a rock garden just outside our office building.  Every time I go by I smile thinking of the grandchildren who love rocks.  I mentioned to Dear One that there was one particular rock that I was sure one certain grandchild would love, and maybe we should bring it home.  He reminded me of all the signs in national parks that say not to touch or take with you anything when you leave...so I guess I will not bring a nice rock back to Vermont next summer.  It is a nice thought, though!  This picture is the best it is going to be.  Sorry, Chickadee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: