About The Country Wife Blog

Monday, October 15, 2018

Munchie Monday: Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice

Monica/Yummly . Pumpkin Pie Spice recipe is slightly different from what I did.  Actually the only difference is that I did not find mace in the bulk spice bins so I left it out.

This makes a little more than a pint of pumpkin pie spice.

1 cup ground cinnamon
1/2 cup ground ginger
1/4 cup ground cloves
4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
4 teaspoons ground allspice


Mix very well.  You may have to put through a fine-mesh strainer to get the little clumps of ginger to cooperate.


You can turn this into apple pie spice by leaving out the ginger and cloves, but since I like those flavors, I will probably use this indiscriminately as either pumpkin or apple spice.

This is the oatmeal ready to eat with maple syrup and walnuts on top.  For Dear One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: