About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Wednesday Wonders: Snow on Spring Flowers!

For days the forecast has been for snow.  Dear One and I drove a missionary to the airport yesterday during the late morning.  There was wet snow falling as we drove through the city.  I was a nervous wreck just sitting there in the passenger seat.  We did get to the airport and back.  By the time we got back through the city and onto Route 26 heading west to the office there was no snow, and not even any rain.  The pavement was dry.  So nice.

This morning I was up early talking with my retiree representative to find out about the new prescription provider (big surprise yesterday: insurance coverage ended 12/31/2018!).  Dear One came into the living room and said, "The ground is white."  Well, isn't that a pretty pass...

When we were finally ready to leave the apartment I checked on our little spring flowers.  Here they are.  I hope they are not discouraged!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: