About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Crayon Booties Test Knit Completed

Crayon Booties are done!  Well, with errors.  The biggest error is that I used 2.5 mm needles instead of the 2.25 mm needles called for. I was pretty embarrassed to find I was using the wrong needles.  However, I was almost done knitting when I realized the mistake so I just let them stand.





When things slow down I will re-knit these on the correct sized needles and will take a picture side by side (if I have not given away these booties by then).

To find my notes for these booties, go to my Ravelry.com notebook.  When you go there  you will find that I have not been updating my notebook in ages but am hoping to do that from now on. Not being consistent is a big flaw in my character.  Sadly.

If anyone wants to help designers by test knitting, go to Yarnpond.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: