About The Country Wife Blog

Monday, April 5, 2021

Munchie Monday: Cereal Mixture

 Oatmeal has become a constant in our diet/breakfast.  I have already talked about eating dry oatmeal with chopped grapes mixed in.  The other week we did not have any grapes so I put oatmeal in the bottom of the bowl then dumped in a small amount of the mixed lightly sugared cereals that Dear One favors.  With a little homemade almond milk on top, it was pretty good.

Today I did the same but added some fresh from the field strawberries.  Quick. Easy. Tasty!


This is one of those meals where I could say, "Try it.  You will like it!"  Some things lately I have not been so happy with but this is definitely healthier than many cereals and tastes so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: