About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

More on Sprouting Seeds For Food

 It was time to make some more sprouts. I had LOVED the broccoli sprouts I made a few weeks ago.  I used them in pita bread with Jaroudi Family Hummus, chopped bell peppers, slice onions, and sprouts.  So delicious.  Since then I had ordered some organic lentil sprouting seeds.  On this occasion I decided to sprout both the sprouting seeds and some bulk lentils.  



Here are the seeds  after four days of rinsing and draining twice a day.  

Today I put 1 cup of the bulk lentil sprouts in our fresh chopped salad.  No One i.e. Dear One had any problems with it...even though I had forgotten to put in the mandarin orange sections.

Since I have been thinking of making more sprouts at a time, I ordered some new sprouting lids. These are the ones we ordered.  I like how they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: