About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Wednesday Wildlife!

 The window bird feeder is attracting birds!  Today we had another kind of bird feeding there.  In fact, one bird plus two friends of the same brand. So nice!  Still, the main visitors are red-winged blackbirds.



You can see that there is a bird on the feeder but not the type.  This is the red-winged blackbird.  It is actually a bit better of a photo than previous ones which I took with the blind down...


This picture makes me happy because...the squirrel has not yet figured out how to get into the feeder itself.  The squirrel is there on the top of the settle on the porch eating any seeds that drop from the feeder.  I am perfectly happy for him eat those seeds, just not the ones in the feeder.  I hope that does not make me a mean person...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: