About The Country Wife Blog

Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Packages 2021

 This year the build up to Christmas has been very very full.  It did not include handmade gifts for our family members. I don't know if that has ever happened before.  It will be different next year because I already have a plan!!  It makes me smile. I hope it will make our family smile...next Christmas!

Anyway, it is not as if we did not plan to send gifts.  We did.  And as of this writing the packages are in the mail.  They promised me at the P O that they would arrive by Christmas Eve.  I hope so...though everyone in the family does know that timing does not always work well for me...!


Here are the packages ready to go to the Post Office. If you like a guessing game, tell me what you think they are!  You probably will get it, though not specifically!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: