About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Knitting Today: Potpourri Bag

 Some months ago I was watching a podcast by Arne and Carlos.  They mentioned a free pattern they had uploaded.  I looked at it, loved it, and downloaded it.  Then it sat and sat waiting for me to do something with it. Sadly, I don't know how to locate the pattern currently.

Because of the failed yarn kit delivery and the project I wanted to do while on vacation and since I had brought yarn enough to make this pattern I got started.  


The above photo is the bag on Monday.  Along with a few feet and other extraneous background features...



Today I finished it. Here is the bag (above) with the design showing.


Here is the bag sitting up and ready to insert potpourri into it.  I gave it to my sister.  We asked for potpourri at a shop in Sea Pines but they did not carry it.  They DID carry blueberry ghost pepper jam, however!  Not my cup of tea at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: