About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Top Down Button Front Capelet

 After finishing the test knit socks I immediately cast on this capelet to wear in the temple.  I hope it works the way I think it will!

Using Yarn Bee Must Be Merino yarn held two strands together and US Size 10 needles, it seems to be moving right along.  This will hopefully be another monogamous knitting project because I am expecting a knitting kit to come in the mail later this week. I plan to take that on vacation with us!



Here is shoulder detail of the FINISHED capelet!  It was about a three-day project.  I am writing this after the first to paragraphs.  THE KIT I NEED FOR VACATION HAS NOT ARRIVED!!!!!!  I am so disappointed.  As a result I opened a bag where the Sleeved Cable Poncho was that I started ten years ago or more.  I pulled all the rubbish out of the bag and found that the written pattern in not there!  So I went to the Mary Maxim website where I found the pattern but apparently not a pdf.  R-r-r!  Does this mean I am not supposed to knit on vacation?!  Well, I have other bags of started projects...


3 comments:

Please feel free to comment here: