About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

The Move is Coming Along!!

It is so good to have everything in one apartment now.  It is even better that on Christmas Eve, before we went out to dinner with a wonderful returned-missionary-senior-couple, we finished emptying the hallway and behind-the-couch of moved in stuff.  Now it is all in just one room.  Or given away.  Or put in the tiny, and I mean TINY, storage closet on the "patio" outside the French doors.  Or thrown away.  I have some hope that I can finish up the move in before the new year.  At least that is the plan. Transfers being next week may make a difference...at least mentally!  (And you will notice I used the pronoun "I" about finishing the move.  Dear One has done his part.  And then some.  And frankly, most of the stuff in the study belongs to  the author, sad to say, so I really should be the cleaner-outer/cleaner-upper...


Here is the evidence!  I love love love having the hallway not an obstacle course.  Last week I participated in a Safety in the Workplace class online and was rather distressed by the non-safety in our own house.  Now I can walk from the bedroom to the living room/kitchen/dining room without fear of tripping over something.  Even in the middle of the night with no lights on.  Bonus!

Now to get working on the study...Maybe tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: