About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

A Card Making Tool

Making cards to send to friends is a sweet past-time for me.  There are a very few tools that help things along.  One of them is a "score board"...a large square with numbered grooves in it to indicate where to make scores in paper and card stock.

In Vermont I have a Martha Steward score board.  Not to helpful in Oregon.

In Oregon I have an E K Tools score board which I have been taking back and forth from the apartment to the office when I knew I wanted to make a card.

Miracle of miracles, I found a Scor Buddy by the Scor Pal people.  It is small,  really just large enough for card making, and comes with a soft zippered pouch.  I took it to the office and now have it in my "art drawer".


This is really very convenient and works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: