About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Watercolor Card Attempt

This new year I hope to make progress with watercolor painting.  To do this I need to take the advice of Ed Kadunc from whom I took a series of classes at Court Street Arts in Haverhill, New Hampshire.  He said to become an artist requires little steps consistently taken...every day work a few minutes and eventually we will improve.

He was a wonderful teacher, and one I would love to learn from again.  I have no creativity myself, but can follow instructions to some extent.

Working on my own, this is what I come up with:


Pitiful, but still fun.  I am grateful to recognize the poorness of this effort and yet feel it is a starting point.  I wish I had a copy of the best painting I did with Ed's assistance.  I don't really even remember it, but recall that it struck a chord in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: