About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

New Hair Gadget

The shorter hair is growing fast and gets into my face which drives me nutzoid! Seriously.  I am constantly brushing it away from my face which makes it greasy or something. 


This shows you the hair but also gives you the bonus view of my double chin.  Well, and triple chin, too, with reminds me of Hank Amsden in our high school senior physics class who one day out of the blue (I had worn a turtle neck to class...) said, "Well, Pattie, I see you have grown a third chin."  That was a surprise.  Now I really do, but I am working on it.

Because of the nutty-making hair, when I went to Target last week to pick up bed sheets for Transfers I went over the hair aisle. I found this hair gadget and bought it, after trying it on and found it worked.

Butterflies are some of my favorite creatures.  When I had all my paper-crafting tools, I had lots of butterfly dies.  They make the coolest decorations for greeting cards.

2 comments:

  1. Love your short hair! I miss you! How much longer do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I got an ad for a training in Burlington, Vermont. I might consider it if you were there.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here: