About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

2020 Garden: Final Sweet Potato Harvest!

 Yesterday I went out to harvest the "big" sweet potato bed.  It was kind of fun.  I yanked up all the vines and moved them to the place where we had the zucchini plants this year.  In the spring I will add dirt to that pile which I hope will have composted away over the winter months.




Here is the five gallon bucket of potatoes as I brought them up to the garage.


This view of potatoes are on the trunk of the car.  You can see how huge they are. I am betting that the one on the far right is five pounds and the one next to it close to five pounds. So amazing at their size. 

I cannot wait for them to cure so we can eat them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: