About The Country Wife Blog

Friday, May 5, 2017

Food Friday: Quick Easy Refreshing Low Cal Beverage

Years ago I was visiting my sister.  She made me a very refreshing beverage.  It was quick.  It was easy.  It tasted delicious.  If you are used to heavy duty fruit drinks it might take a little getting used to, but it is a guilt-free drink.

Fill a glass three-quarters full (or up to 1 inch down from the rim) of good clean water.  Using your favorite 100% fruit juice, fill the glass the rest of the way to the top.  Well, not the TOP but you know what I mean.

Water and grape juice


Drink it down.  Light.  Sweet. Refreshing.

My favorite is purple grape juice but orange juice is good, too.  I don't like apple juice this way.  At least not yet.  I don't drink this all the time.  I mostly just drink water.  No need to pick up a lot of calories in beverages, but once in a while in the summer, this is delicious.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting. It might be good it if it was really cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so true: over ice this is really really good.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here: