About The Country Wife Blog

Monday, April 2, 2018

Munchie Monday: Peeps "Cake"

Our mission president's wife likes Peeps.  I saw the picture of a Peeps cake in First magazine so I made one.

The "cake" is a giant chocolate chip cookie baked in a 12-inch pizza pan.  When cooled I covered it with green icing then many many Peeps with colored mini marshmallows edging them.  Kind of cute and it went over well at the potluck dinner all the full time senior missionaries had.





Another treat I made was brownies cut into 3-inch circles with marshmallows and melted butter with chow mein noodles in then made into Peeps Chicks nests.  Those were also enjoyed.

Fortunately I was able to leave all that stuff at the party!  No need for any more sugar for the next decade or so...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: