About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Vegetation Near Us

Every since we arrived here last August I have been snapping pictures of the different plants and animals near us.  My intent was to share some of the different plants that are here in the Pacific Northwest, many of which I had not seen before.  That does not mean they are not growing on the east coast of this great country but I had not seen them before.  Now I will share one.


This is a picture I took yesterday in the industrial complex where we serve in the mission office.  I do not know what it is but I like the drippy pink flowers and the rich shiny leaves.  It is growing right up against the wall of a huge beautiful, but unoccupied, building that was once a museum of some sort which escapes my mind as I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: