About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Mouse Project Disasters

The mouse project seemed like such a great idea.  I had some fine yarn that looked rather mouse-y and I had some Brittany size 1 needles which I thought would be perfect.

The mouse was on the back burner until a few other more urgent projects were completed but finally came to the top of the pile.  All seemed to be well until I was binding off the body.

One needle snapped.  Rats!  I put some tape on it and continued.  A second needle snapped.  That ended that part of the project.

This is where we are right now:


Now I need to see if I can find the metal needles I had years ago.  We shall see.  This project is back on hold for now...Sadly, because I think it would be rather cute.  This is not the same mouse the K showed me from Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: