About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Thursday Thoughts: Simple

A dear friend and former senior missionary in the Oregon Portland Mission often sends me heartening thoughts in the format of a picture with text across it.  The one I just read has really caught my attention.

Keep Life Simple 

In the picture was included a beautiful flower.  Since I don't know where it came from I decided I better not potentially infringe on copyright so I have not included the picture.  The message is clear, though!

I do not know about you, but so often the complications of life are of my own making.  It is now time to get into the "Keep Life Simple" mode.  I think perhaps with a simple plan each day, more will actually be accomplished.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: