About The Country Wife Blog

Monday, February 5, 2024

A Different Post

 Dear One and I have been watching the Hank Smith/John Bytheway podcast nearly since they began. 

To get to the point  (I had a whole bunch of background information for those who do not know this podcast but deleted it all)...tonight we watched this year's Follow Him: Episode 6, Part 2 with Dr. Lili De Hoyos Anderson as the guest.  It was so touching and so very useful in how to live our lives that I just want to share it.  So many of us can benefit from what she has said.  I myself can really benefit from what she taught. 

 It is about an hour long and worth every moment...though some of it is hard to hear.  I will tell you sometime down the road if I have been able to carry out my desired personal changes.

This picture of Jesus and His healing hands seemed like a good one to share.


Healing Hands, by Adam Abram

May this podcast help you in your own life and if you still have children at home, also help you with raising them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: