About The Country Wife Blog

Friday, February 23, 2024

New Kitchen Toy!

 For years I have thought of purchasing this tool to help with bread-making but have held off. Partly I held off because if I make bread, I eat bread! Right out of the oven.  Hot bread with butter melting into it is a delicious delight  that becomes an addiction. I always eat too much so bread baking is just not a good idea to make on a regular basis.


Fast forward to Ben Starr on YouTube and his Sourdough English Muffins For Lazy People tutorial.  He uses this tool and says you can use it for way more than for making bread.  SO I bought in to that idea and purchased the one he suggested. Soon, maybe next week after all the other baked goods in the house have been consumed or given away…then I can in good conscience take the implement out of its protective wrapping.  

Does anyone use this? What do you use it to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: