About The Country Wife Blog

Monday, June 24, 2024

Fun New Bag!!! With Zipper Top...

 Last year I saw a video on turning dog food bags into grocery totes.  We do not have dogs but we have been feeding birds.  We had a very large bird seed bag.  I decided FINALLY to give it a try.  This is the result:


Here is the finished bag.


Handles and a zipper were added.  They do not look very good but they will work.  Finally I just need to add a zipper pull attachment.  I think there is a 1-inch or larger split key ring that would work perfectly.

This makes me happy.  It is not a grocery tote bag. I will be using it today for a knitting bag.  I am going to a doctor appointment whose floor is not one I would like to set a cloth bag.  Too many patients in an older building.  If you know what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: