About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Papercrafting: Cute Tiny Boxes

For several years I have had the fun of making boxes for the Mother's Day treats the ladies at Church receive.  Because there are quite a few to make, I start pretty early in the year.

This year I have been looking for some double-sided heavy card stock to make the pictured boxes. I had hoped for some 6" by 6" pads of paper but did not find any. I did find a 12" by 12" pad at Michael's in Mays Landing, New Jersey and grabbed it fast (since my math skills allow me to turn one 12 by 12 sheet into four 6 by 6 sheets...)!

Cute Boxes/Totes--two ways


These are the boxes I have made so far.  For the first video I watched on how to make this box/tiny tote, click here.  (I received an email from Split Coast Stampers which had the tutorial. I love those people.  They have so many great tutorials on paper crafting topics. ) For another of the videos I saw, click here.

What you need to make these cute boxes are an envelope punch board, (I have a "We R Memory Keepers" envelope punch board--find them at Michaels, A.C. Moore, Hobby Lobby and use a coupon.  By the way, WeRMemoryKeepers have many different punch boards. I am tempted....) double-sided card stock cut 6 by 6, a small circle (or other shape) punch, embellishments if you want them, ribbon or twine for a closure, and glue.

You can fit three Lindt Chocolate truffles inside! Just in case you were wondering what you could put in these little guys....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: