About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

A Glorious Day for a Walk

Today since I did not wake up early enough to go swimming (need to be at the pool at 5 AM if I want to swim before the young swimmers show up for swim team) I decided to walk to work. It is only half a mile so it was not likely to wear me out too much to get any work done at the office afterwards.

There is a great bridge quite near our apartment complex.  As you can see, I stopped to take a picture of the bridge and got a shadow also!  Notice the moss beside the path.  There is moss EVERYWHERE out here! The trees are furry with it.  Even the parking lot pavement is covered with moss.  Every so often someone comes by and scrubs up the moss, I think, because all of a sudden there will be next to no moss left then over the period of a few weeks there is a green sheen visible again.

This half mile walk took me twenty minutes. I just had to stop and take pictures along the way!  The walk felt good physically and also mentally and now I feel so virtuous that I will have to do it again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: