About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Winter Flowers!

The day before staff meeting last month I was at Winco doing a little grocery shopping: in particular refilling our carrot coffers.  Carrots are a nice treat and something we like to keep in the office to go along with all the junky treats we also offer.

As I approached Winco's front door I walked past the outside plant shelves.  There were some wonderful-looking flowers there that grabbed my attention. I picked one up and brought it inside to purchase.  When I chose this one, it had no blossoms but lots of buds.

Here is that plant today!  So beautiful and cheery.


This plant makes me so happy.  Sister B gave me some fertilizer for it, so I hope I can keep it alive for a long time.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: