About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Food Friday: Quick and Easy Waffled Grilled Cheese Sandwiches!

Somewhere I got the idea to try making things other than waffles in the waffle maker.  Some time ago, actually.  The latest thing we tried was a grilled cheese sandwich.


To do this, I buttered one side of the sandwich bread and put the sandwich into the heated waffle maker, butter side down.  Next I buttered the top slice of bread and put the lid down on the sandwich.  Because the bread is already cooked and the cheese just needed to melt, I think I only let it cook for about one minute.  Next time I am not going to butter the bread and see what happens.

Dear One liked this sandwich.  Quick and easy, and the next one will be healthier without the added butter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: