About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2020

A Big Knitting Needle Mess

How is it possible to have out so many knitting needles that you cannot even see the top of your desk?!  But that was the case a few days ago.  



When we were reading the scriptures we read that "by small and simple things are great things brought to pass".  I have always liked that scripture but have not been very good at implementing.  Now I am beginning to.  Well, I guess it is about time!!

An hour or so after taking the above picture I was able to take the below picture!  All the needles are stored in little zipper pouches and put into these giant loose leaf binders.  And even more news:  when I was out walking first thing this morning--it is recycling and trash day here--I found a tall slip plastic container with a screw-on lid that is perfect for straight needles.  When they are stored I will share that picture too, maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: