About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Birthday Cards from Gelli Prints

Sometimes a Gelli print comes out that pleases me so much that I am somewhat wroth to turn it into a card and send it away.  This is one of those cards I have held for several months.  I do love how the print came out. I especially like it with the matting behind it. 

 Today I sent it off in the mail.  I hope the person receiving it will love it, though I do not know the young person who is the recipient.  It is my wish that all the young people receiving the cards we send will know that they are thought of, even by strangers, and that perhaps they will have more hope in their lives.


In my view, the only fly in the ointment of making Gelli print cards is that no two cards are the same.  When one turns out well, it would be so great to be able to replicate it.  If someone knows how to do that, I hope you will share the information with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: