About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Papercrafting: Another Card

It is so much fun to make cards for people.  Because this time of year often brings announcements of various kinds, it is a perfect time to make cards to honor those occasions.

This time I made a graduation card:





This card was made using the Cricut Expression and the Create A Critter: Let's Party cartridge.  The graduating critter was cut at 3.5 inches.  The sentiment was cut at 1.5 inches.  That taught me more about the way the Cricut die cuts are created.  I thought that if I left the size at 3.5 inches the sentiment would work.  Not so.  I had to keep decreasing the size of the sentiment before I could get it to fit onto the page.

Even though I made this card last week, it is still on my table!  I sincerely hope I get the inside message written and an inclusion added so the person receives it before heading off to college...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: