About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Tip: How To Peel Hard-boiled Eggs

Probably everyone in the world knows how to peel hard-boiled eggs perfectly.  I did not know.  Today I tried something different. It worked!  Six hard-boiled eggs perfectly peeled.

Hard-boiled eggs, straight from the shells.  No Photoshopping!

This is what I did:

Boiled the eggs.  Ran cold water over them for about a minute so they were not too hot to hold.

(This is the tip.)Gently cracked the large end of the egg on the counter then carefully removed the shell rinsing in the cold water as I worked.  Every.Single.One.Was.Perfect!  It has never happened before. I always raunch up the eggs and lose half of the white.

Now if I can only remember the next time...

  I think I will hard-boil eggs every day for the next week  to prove that it really works AND that I can remember to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: