About The Country Wife Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

My angel sister and her equally angelic husband sent me a gorgeous bouquet (on HER birthday!) to celebrate MY birthday and Mother's Day.  Because I cannot begin to send greetings to all the beloved women in my life,  I am sending you this picture to enjoy.

Imagine beautiful roses and Stargazer lilies, at least I think they are Stargazer sitting there in front of you.  They are magnificently fragrant and have kept the office glorious for days.  Now they are home for the weekend.  I watered them and hope they will live forever.

With love to you all and wishing all you dear family and friends from so many times in my life the best woman's/mother's day ever.

XOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: