About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Another Knitting Project

A couple of weeks ago Cheryl Beckerich put out an email asking for test knitters for a pattern she had designed.  Since it was a hat and the date was out almost a month, I thought I could get it completed in plenty of time.

It would seem like a very poor time to agree to do a test knit, but I did need to take breaks during all the unpacking, etc.  Today I was particularly in need of breaks and was able to finish the project.  It really looks pretty icky because of the yarn I chose.  I do think it will be beautiful when I knit it again in a plain yarn.


It is always fun to knit new patterns.  This hat is one that I will send to a charity in the Tualatin Valley Ward.  If I can find the address. I do hope to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: