About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2019

LAST DIY Project. I Hope.

After putting together the beautiful maple butcher block table that will be my desk upstairs, we started working on putting together the TV stand that required assembly.  There were no mean words or faces or loud breathing.  It was a very hard job.  I do not want Dear One to have to do such a thing again.  When we go furniture hunting I want to see what a similar project, already assembled and delivered would have cost to see how much his time was worth. I did try to help but did not do much.

Three hours, one smashed and bloody finger, and multiple resolutions about future DIY projects later, this is what we have:


Pretty nice and just the right size and shape for the television.  Now for some recliners?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: