About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

New Fabulous Tool For Paper Crafting

For months I have been watching the Posh Paper Lady on YouTube.  Her name is Sherry.  I think she lives in North Carolina but that is neither here nor there.  She makes the best paper crafted items:  boxes, books, notepads, etc.  She uses a sort of needle-nosed glue bottle and Reptile glue.  I had never heard of Reptile glue until I watched her videos.  Amazingly, with this bottle and this glue it seems like she uses hardly any glue.  (My most regrettable problem with paper crafting is the mess I make with glue.  Now I don't have such a mess.)

So,  I got an order of those glue bottles and some Reptile glue!  What else could I do?!!



This is the bottle I have used.  I have been using it since the first week in January. I have been using this on most days of the week.  You really do use very little glue AND IT WORKS!!  I thought there would be a problem with the nozzle clogging up, but that has not been the case...except one time when I did not close up the little "cover" for a very long time.  On that occasion I could not squeeze any more glue out so I took a pin and pushed it down through the needle nose and voilá, there came glue again!

As it happens, I have enough glue bottles to last through the Millennium!  I will probably share...

Anyway, I am so happy with this bottle and this glue.
The Reptile glue I got was actually wood glue since the regular glue was out of stock. It seemed to have the same ingredients, if I remember right,  AND IT WORKS GREAT!

Both of these links are so you will know what I got and am happy with. I do not get any Amazon Associate benefit from them.  I am so pleased with these products and so grateful to the Posh Paper Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: