About The Country Wife Blog

Friday, March 20, 2020

Food Friday: Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower (Quick and Easy)

Today I found some cauliflower that was on the "past due date" rack at Piggly Wiggly.  I brought home three packages.  Most of it I put in the Instant Pot (which turned out to be a mistake because I went back to a knitting project and did not quick release the pressure as I needed to. That cauliflower was total mush, so I turned it into mashed cauliflower!  Can't waste.) and the rest I decided to roast in the air fryer.

To air fry cauliflower, break it up into small florets in a large bowl.  Sprinkle a small amount of Braggs Liquid Aminos and about a teaspoon of granulated garlic over the top.  Toss well then put in a pan in the air fryer.  We have the Ninja Foodie Air Fryer Oven so we just used the tray that comes with it.  I set it cooking on the Air Roast at 400 degrees F. for 15 minutes.  It worked great.  Other air fryers need experimentation to figure the timing.


This is what it looked like.  It was so good.  Dear One did not get a chance at it, though!  Using only the Braggs and the garlic was a risk but it panned out wonderfully well.  No oil.  No added salt,  there is naturally occurring sodium in it.  I don't really know that that means but I do know that some plants have sodium in them.  Like celery does not really need salt on it as it seems salty already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: