About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Knitting...The Gnomes Again

Last year I began knitting a batch of gnomes. In the middle of knitting them, I shifted gears and still did not get them completed.

Tonight I finished them as part of my Choice and Accountability project.  I am so happy they are done.  I love the look of them.  Even with no faces.  I do not really like any of the gnome faces I have seen.  Or rather, I have no confidence that I can create a believable gnome face,  so I pulled the hats down over their eyes.  Anyone looking at them can create in their mind a gnome face....


They seem rather cute to me and I am glad I started them, and how have finished them.

Now on to the next unfinished project...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: