About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Women Heart Attacks

Recently my knitting hero, Cheryl Brunette, sent me an email.  Not just me but all her people.

Cheryl has just had a surprise heart attack and needed major surgery to stay alive and wanted to share a video about women and heart attacks with everyone she cares about.  Since women often  do not present with the same heart attack symptoms that men do, I want to share it with everyone so we can be aware.

I think it is called A Typical Heart.  Please watch it and be warned.  Heart attacks can come very early for women.  I just started attending a class at the YMCA and the woman who is teaching the class had three heart attacks when she was 38 years old!  Thirty-eight!  She has lost more than one hundred pounds since then and has changed her life. 

After learning of my dear friend's cancer and now this heart potentiality, I am now working on a new body much more significantly than I have in the past.  I hope any of you who are lazing around, eating, drinking, and being merry with the standard American fast-food-grease-filled-animal-product-filled diet, stressing out and not taking time to smell the roses will consider eating more vegetables and fruits in their original package and avoid the problems that come from processed foods.  There is not one person who I know that I would like to see cross the veil early.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: